Our goal is to set the
standard for excellence in our specialty
as well as in how to conduct business.
Code of Ethics
Our company conducts an ethical
business. Our concern is not to make a profit at the client's
expense, but rather to contribute to the global society by creating
wealth and employment for us and for others. We create this win-win
situation by offering a useful service in a decent, forthright
manner. Conducting business with integrity brings credit and a good
reputation to the profession we honor and reflects the confidence of
our clients, without which no business can be permanently
- Regard as confidential all
information concerning the business of clients.
- Do not reveal, use or copy the
client's source codes.
- Place the interests of our clients
ahead of our own, and serve them with integrity, competence, and
- Respect all contracts and
agreements, written and oral.
- Redress promptly any cause of
dissatisfaction to make every customer a satisfied customer.
- Provide the client with a written
proposal outlining the objectives, scope, timing and estimated
fee. Changes will only come into effect after discussion and
agreement with the client.
- Provide our customers with the
highest quality services consistent with their requirements.
- Evaluate continually the quality
of the work done by our staff to ensure the greatest possible
level of competence.
- Provide, to the best of our
ability, relevant and practical advice to our clients.
- Furnish honest and complete
reports to the client.
- Staff and contractors are selected
on the basis of harmony with the Company's ethics. The owners and
managers set the standard by personal example.
- Employees have an obligation to
avoid conflicts of interest between their personal interests and
the interests of the clients and the Company.
- The Company shall not discriminate
against employing persons based on race, gender, color, religion,
national origin, political affiliation, disability or sexual
- Respect the professional
reputation and practice of colleagues providing similar services.
- Refuse to denigrate other
professionals to promote the Company's interests.
- Respect copyright laws.
- Decline to participate in any
commission arrangements that are in any way illegal.
- Refuse to participate in any
behavior that, although legal, is not ethical.
- Prohibit the payment or receipt of
- Act consistent with the public
- Give something in return to the
community, in the form of donating profits to charity, or donating
time and expertise to worthwhile causes.
- Contribute to and promote respect
for human rights and democratic institutions.
- Show respect for the environment
by preventing the waste of natural resources.